It is not just when people are separating that there can be problems with children.

Difficulties can crop up at school or your children could fall in with a bad crowd and there could be a referral to the Childrens’ Panel. You may have received documents from the Childrens’ Panel or Court about the children’s attendance at school or their behaviour. We can meet with you and explain how to best deal with these problems.

Of course children also have their own views and when their parents are separating they may want advice or want to have their views known.

Our team of solicitors are members of the Family Law Association and are experienced in all of these areas.

We can provide legal guidance and support to you or your children on all of these problems with a view to resolving these issues as quickly and easily as possible.